Who in Paris Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WHO IN PARIS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 19D. "Sonic the Hedgehog" maker
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Prefix with "angle" meaning "three"
- 2d. "Days of ___ Lives"
- 3d. Vote of assent
- 4d. ___ or Paul Levesque, WWE star who is associated with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 5d. What sprinters do on a track
- 6d. "___ in Wonderland"
- 7d. Distributes, with "out"
- 8d. Kolkata's continent
- 9d. Sedan or suv, e.g.
- 10d. Grazer from Yellowstone
- 15d. "Who" in Paris
- 19d. "Sonic the Hedgehog" maker
- 21d. iPod mini's successor
- 22d. NYPD personnel, for short
- 23d. Spanish for "water"
- 24d. "The First ___" (John Gardner's christmas carol)
- 28d. Honor ___ father
- 30d. "The ___ Truth" (Gerard Butler starrer)
- 31d. ___ character (primary character)
- 34d. "___ Met Your Mother": 2 wds.
- 35d. Maiden name indicator
- 37d. Chemical suffix with "chlor" or "fluor"
- 39d. Fuss and feathers
- 42d. ___ Orton, WWE star who is associated with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 43d. Whale feature
- 45d. Take charge of, legally
- 46d. Doctor's orders during an illness, perhaps
- 48d. Kanga's child
- 49d. Choose, with "for"
- 51d. Prince Harry, to Lilibet
- 53d. Singing pair?
- 54d. Ottawa's province, for short
- 55d. 42d.'s wrestling move: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.