Whos That Grammy nominated song by Madonna that was the title song for the 1987 eponymous film Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WHOS THAT GRAMMY NOMINATED SONG BY MADONNA THAT WAS THE TITLE SONG FOR THE 1987 EPONYMOUS FILM 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 24D. Inventor's spark
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Biblical beast
- 2d. "Live and ___ live"
- 3d. Pirate's domain
- 4d. Sticky green veggie
- 5d. Pass with flying colors, say
- 6d. Mom-and-___ store
- 7d. Unexpected turn in the story
- 8d. "___ Your Heart," 1986 song by Madonna
- 9d. Low-calorie, in ads
- 10d. "Hang on for ___ life!"
- 13d. Ice cream serving
- 19d. Soothing ointment
- 20d. Thick piece, as of concrete
- 22d. Milky-white gem
- ↶current23d. "Who's That ___," Grammy-nominated song by Madonna that was the title song for the 1987 eponymous film
- 24d. Inventor's spark
- 25d. Genie's quarters
- 27d. Daredevil Knievel
- 31d. San Francisco Bay ___
- 33d. Baseballer ___ Ruth
- 34d. Elm or peach, e.g.
- 35d. 687 days, on Mars
- 37d. "Baseball Tonight" channel: Abbr.
- 41d. Unexpected obstacle
- 42d. Rise exponentially
- 45d. Actress Lily-Rose ___ of "The King"
- 46d. Improvise one's lines: Hyph.
- 48d. "___ were the days!"
- 49d. Angry outburst
- 50d. Actress Taylor-Joy of "The Witch"
- 51d. "What's gotten ___ you?"
- 55d. Chicken ___ king: 2 wds.
- 56d. Harajuku currency
- 57d. Baseball referee, for short
- 58d. Maiden name preceder
- 59d. Pee ___ river (Carolina's river)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.