Whose line anyway 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WHOSE LINE ANYWAY 2 WDS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 11D. Pre-Easter period
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Do a voice-over, say
- 2d. "Promptly, please!" letters
- 3d. ___ Millions (multistate lottery)
- 4d. "The Voice" coach ___ Shelton
- 5d. Extend a subscription
- 6d. Frankenstein's assistant in "Young Frankenstein"
- 7d. Weight equivalent to 2000 pounds
- 8d. Johan ___, French former basketball player who has played for the Seattle SuperSonics in the NBA
- 9d. "That's a funny joke!": Hyph.
- ↶current10d. "Whose Line ___ Anyway?": 2 wds.
- 11d. Pre-Easter period
- 19d. "La La Land" actor ___ Gosling
- 20d. Small horse
- 22d. Place to get a cocktail
- 23d. Jean ___, father of Dadaism
- 24d. "And ___ new chapter begins...": 2 wds.
- 25d. Tattoo fluid
- 26d. Adobe file extension: Abbr.
- 27d. Marauder's ___ from "Harry Potter"
- 28d. Night before New Year
- 29d. ___ Solo, Harrison Ford's character
- 31d. "Fake it till ___ make it!"
- 36d. ___ for oneself (provide for oneself)
- 37d. Frying medium
- 38d. PlayStation company
- 39d. Pacific or Indian, e.g.
- 40d. ___ Diaw, French former basketball player who won an NBA championship with the San Antonio Spurs in 2014
- 41d. Actress Delevingne of "Paper Towns"
- 42d. Egg in a zoology lab
- 43d. "The Suite Life of Zack and ___" (Disney Channel show)
- 45d. Minuscule amount
- 46d. Not entirely closed, as a door
- 47d. Heroic tale
- 51d. Casino action
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.