Wi Fi alternative sometimes Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WI FI ALTERNATIVE SOMETIMES 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8D. Textbook section
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Energizes, as an engine
- 2d. International oil cartel: Abbr.
- 3d. "Get ___ the times!"
- 4d. Son on "The Simpsons"
- 5d. ___ DeBarber, Jason Sudeikis's character in the TV series "30 Rock"
- 6d. Bend the truth, a little
- ↶current7d. Wi-Fi alternative, sometimes
- 8d. Textbook section
- 9d. Body parts that blink
- 11d. "I'm in a food ___!" (ate too much)
- 18d. Like some household plants or pools
- 19d. Level of a cake
- 20d. Actor Epps of "House"
- 23d. "Apple" in one's throat?
- 24d. Pixar Studios frame
- 25d. "Hysterical Blindness" producer Thurman
- 26d. "School" or "party" vehicle
- 28d. Like twisted humor
- 30d. "Till death do us part," e.g.
- 31d. "I see it this way..." in texts: Abbr.
- 32d. Dapper ___ (elegant dresser)
- 37d. Arrange in different files, say
- 39d. Kind of number spotted on the periodic table
- 42d. ___ Fowler, Jason Sudeikis's character in the TV series "Hit-Monkey"
- 44d. Diplomatic settlement
- 45d. ___ in the dark (wild guess)
- 46d. Morrison who authored "God Help the Child"
- 47d. "What a tragedy!"
- 49d. Overthrow via a coup, say
- 51d. ___ Buckman, Jason Sudeikis's role in the film "Horrible Bosses"
- 52d. Purple member of a spring bouquet
- 53d. Animated Pixar fish who has a lucky fin
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.