Wilma late American sprinter who was the first American woman to win three gold medals in a single Olympic Games Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WILMA LATE AMERICAN SPRINTER WHO WAS THE FIRST AMERICAN WOMAN TO WIN THREE GOLD MEDALS IN A SINGLE OLYMPIC GAMES 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30A. Allow or permit
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Maroon 5 lead singer Levine
- 5a. Wyomia ___, former American sprinter who was the first person to retain the Olympic title in the 100 m
- 9a. Secret recipient on an email: Abbr.
- 12a. Tofu source
- 13a. Genie's grant
- 14a. "Found it!" expression
- 15a. ___ pressure (social circle's influence)
- 16a. Machu Picchu resident
- 17a. Trash can
- 18a. Online chats: Abbr.
- 20a. Shelly-Ann Fraser-___, Jamaican sprinter who is a two-time Olympic gold medalist in the 100m
- 22a. Group of eight things
- 24a. Agnus ___ (Lamb of God)
- 25a. Brand of bottled water from France
- 26a. Wilma ___, late American sprinter who was the first American woman to win three gold medals in a single Olympic Games
- 30a. Allow or permit
- 31a. Skillet for frying
- 32a. "That," in Spain
- 33a. Cathy ___, sprinter who was the first Australian indigenous person to become a Commonwealth Games gold medalist
- 36a. Pore output while sprinting
- 38a. Young fellow
- 39a. "One more thing...": Abbr.
- 40a. One step in a flight
- 43a. ___ Szewinska, late Polish sprinter who has held the world record for 100m, 200m, and 400m
- 46a. ___-tac-toe
- 47a. Like a Bob Marley fan, for short
- 50a. Flow back, as a tide
- 52a. ___ Taylor (clothing retailer)
- 53a. Merlene ___, Jamaican-Slovenian sprinter who is a nine-time Olympic medalist
- 54a. Tavern choice, usually
- 55a. "Adios!"
- 56a. Roll of dollar bills, informally
- 57a. Jack Nicklaus' peg
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.