Winning tennis serve Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WINNING TENNIS SERVE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 13A. Modernist's prefix
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Fall back, as the tide
- 4a. "So ___, so good"
- 7a. Make a choice, with "for"
- 10a. United ___ Emirates
- ↶current12a. Winning tennis serve
- 13a. Modernist's prefix
- 14a. Mosaic unit
- 15a. ___ Roosevelt, American president who set a record for most handshakes by a head of state, at a New Year's function
- 18a. Exchanges for money, say
- 20a. ___ Mode from "The Incredibles"
- 21a. Brit's bathroom, informally
- 23a. Website addresses: Abbr.
- 26a. Sci-fi novel by Mary Shelley that was published on 1st January 1818
- 31a. Mineral source
- 32a. Angst-ridden music genre
- 33a. To and ___ (back and forth)
- 34a. Fashion's Elie ___
- 36a. "With all ___ respect..."
- 37a. "King of Soul" ___ Redding
- 38a. International currency that was launched on 1st January 1999
- 39a. ___-smacking (very tasty)
- 41a. Woodwind instrument
- 45a. Fantasy baseball league deal
- 49a. Hewlett-___, tech company that was founded on 1st January 1939
- 52a. Black Friday events
- 53a. Court vow: 2 wds.
- 54a. Flat-screen TV choice: Abbr.
- 55a. Camel feature
- 56a. Spray ___ (beauty treatment)
- 57a. "___ I have this dance?"
- 58a. First weekday, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.