Word after comfort or fast Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WORD AFTER COMFORT OR FAST 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. One who fills prescriptions, for short
- 2d. Tokyo, in days of yore
- 3d. Knife thrower's asset
- 4d. Garland with hibiscus
- 5d. Lady ___, popstar named after a Queen song
- 6d. Not singular
- 7d. Austrian peak
- 8d. Prevents animal litters?
- 9d. ___ Romeo (sporty car)
- 10d. "Animal ___," 1945 allegorical and satirical novel by George Orwell
- 11d. River near Duke University
- 16d. Tightrope walker's safety
- 20d. Word after "comfort" or "fast"
- 21d. City that surrounds Vatican City
- 22d. Toothpaste tube letters
- 24d. Like a used umbrella
- 25d. Neither's mate
- 26d. Question of identity?
- 28d. "Best Song ___," One Direction song
- 29d. "___ the Aspidistra Flying," 1936 socially critical novel by George Orwell
- 30d. Avenue-lining tree
- 32d. Actress Gadot of "Justice League"
- 33d. Suffix with "Benin"
- 35d. Hullabaloo
- 38d. Tropical fruit also known as "papaw"
- 40d. Stage fright, e.g.
- 41d. Item in an ashtray, for short
- 42d. "Burmese ___," 1934 fiction novel by George Orwell
- 43d. Mars' Greek counterpart
- 44d. Emulate the tower in Pisa?
- 46d. "The ___ for Red October" (1990 action film)
- 48d. Three Gorges, for one
- 49d. Counterpart of "vertical," for short
- 50d. Fight-ending letters
- 51d. Important time?
- 52d. "Far out, bro!"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.