Words of consent at an altar 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WORDS OF CONSENT AT AN ALTAR 2 WDS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 47D. SUV and convertible, for two
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "No ___, no foul"
- 2d. Plant used in balms
- 3d. ___ Jafri, British artist who created the world's largest canvas painting that was sold for $62 million in 2021
- 4d. Midpoint of a circle, for short
- 5d. Color distinction
- 6d. Money withdrawal sites: Abbr.
- 7d. Brass band instrument
- 8d. Club, diamond, heart, and ___
- 9d. Next of ___ (closest relative)
- 10d. "___ be my pleasure!"
- 11d. Bit of body art, slangily
- 17d. Bone in a "cage"
- 21d. Court recordkeeper, for short
- 22d. High-___ graphics (good quality)
- 23d. Joseph ___, co-founder of Grand Ice Cream
- 25d. 31st December: Abbr.
- 26d. Actor Somerhalder from "The Anomaly"
- 27d. "Believe it or ___"
- 30d. Sank one's teeth into, say
- 31d. "7 Rings" singer Grande, to her fans
- 32d. Soccer goal catcher
- 33d. AFL's partner: Abbr.
- 34d. Baseball's Gehrig
- 35d. With regard to, on a memo: 2 wds.
- 39d. Roll-call response
- 40d. Actor Ron who played Tarzan
- 41d. Rays of light
- 42d. Cut drastically, as prices
- 43d. Like a haunted house
- 45d. Words of consent at an altar: 2 wds.
- 47d. SUV and convertible, for two
- 48d. Nest resident?
- 49d. ___ d'Or
- 50d. Expressive rock music subgenre
- 51d. Pup squeak
- 52d. Teenager's room, supposedly
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.