Workplace for veterinarians perhaps Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WORKPLACE FOR VETERINARIANS PERHAPS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Work on a stage?
- 4a. Make ___ meet (get by)
- 8a. Affirmative answer, informally
- 11a. Carrie Fisher's "Star Wars" role
- 13a. Black accumulation in chimneys
- 14a. "Old-school icons" in hip-hop lyrics: Abbr.
- 15a. "A Change is ___," 1964 song by Sam Cooke about peace and the Civil Rights Movement: 2 wds.
- 17a. "How revolting!"
- 18a. Lip-___ (mouth the words)
- 19a. Sinister supernatural being
- 21a. Get ___ of (contact by phone): 2 wds.
- 23a. Prefix with "dynamic" or "nautic"
- 26a. "To what do I ___ the pleasure?"
- 27a. "___ the World," 1991 song by Michael Jackson about peace and saving the Earth
- 28a. Thomas Alva ___, kinetoscope co-inventor
- 32a. Muddy melting snow (rhymes with "fudge")
- 34a. Word after "baby" or "fist"
- 35a. Workplace for veterinarians, perhaps
- 36a. "Boyfriend" synonym
- 37a. Double reed in an orchestra
- 39a. Man on a wedding cake?
- 42a. "Peace ___," 1971 song by Cat Stevens about peace and the Vietnam War
- 46a. Race down snow-covered slopes
- 48a. Pride month letters: Abbr.
- 50a. "Wizard of Oz" slippers' color
- 51a. Check-signing stationery
- 52a. Desert describing adjective
- 53a. "Garfield" dog
- 54a. Sailor's "yes!"
- 55a. Attorney's allowances
- 56a. Free oneself of
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.