Yale alum in slang Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
YALE ALUM IN SLANG 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 24D. Radiator's emission
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Stab in the ___ (betray)
- 2d. Persistent pain
- 3d. Cafeteria aid
- 4d. The Beatles' "I Saw ___ Standing There"
- 5d. Mickey Mouse's canine pal
- 6d. Palo ___, California
- 7d. Yoga class requirement
- 8d. "The apple of my ___"
- 9d. Apollo 11's landing spot
- 10d. Platform for Facetime
- 11d. Pub serving
- 14d. To and ___
- 16d. ___ Boynton, "Bohemian Rhapsody" actress who stars in the mystery film "The Pale Blue Eye"
- 20d. Goes down, as the sun
- 21d. Stock market launch: Abbr.
- 22d. Ride a board on the water, say
- ↶current23d. Yale alum, in slang
- 24d. Radiator's emission
- 25d. Big German automobile brand with four rings
- 26d. Senior year dance
- 27d. Bok ___ (Chinese cabbage)
- 28d. Book cover blurb, for short
- 29d. Clumsy sort
- 30d. Sugar-attacking insect
- 32d. Actress Mindy of "The Facts of Life"
- 33d. "Cake Boss" channel: Abbr.
- 38d. Adhere to the rules
- 39d. Cashier's drawer (rhymes with "pill")
- 40d. Sediment-filled, as water
- 41d. Grandpa Simpson, lovingly
- 43d. Lose one's cool
- 44d. "Confessions of a Shopaholic" actress Fisher
- 45d. ___ Jones, "Detectorists" actor who stars in the mystery film "The Pale Blue Eye"
- 46d. Double-helix molecule: Abbr.
- 47d. Mischievous little kid
- 48d. Actor Gibson or Brooks
- 49d. Open with a crowbar, say
- 50d. "Got Milk" campaign videos, e.g.
- 51d. Cranberry color
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.