Yellowish tint in old photos Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
YELLOWISH TINT IN OLD PHOTOS 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Height-measuring units, for short
- 2d. "Over and ___," conversation ender
- 3d. Spanish bullring cheer
- 4d. Yellowish tint in old photos
- 5d. "Washboard" or "six-pack" follower
- 6d. Nacho dip
- 7d. One who does not exhibit emotions
- 8d. El ___ (weather phenomenon)
- 9d. Image on a desktop
- 10d. Memory unit, in a computer
- 15d. ___-3 (healthy fat source)
- 18d. Spoilt one?
- 20d. "How boring!"
- 21d. Archaic "without"
- 22d. Exit a program, say
- 23d. West Point: Abbr.
- 27d. "___ questions?"
- 29d. Largest continent
- 30d. "The Great ___," 2019 documentary which was Emmy-nominated for Outstanding Documentary
- 31d. Woodcutter's tool
- 34d. Back talking sort
- 37d. ___ and tonic
- 39d. Beatle bride Yoko ___
- 42d. Improvise: 2 wds.
- 43d. Innocent sort
- 45d. Astronomer Hubble
- 46d. "Jim & ___: The Great Beyond," 2017 documentary which was Emmy-nominated for Outstanding Documentary
- 47d. "___ with love" (DIYer's words)
- 48d. Start from scratch
- 52d. Soaping chemical
- 54d. Giant primate
- 55d. Sally Field's "Norma ___"
- 56d. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Roush
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.