in a million Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
IN A MILLION 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30D. The Lone Star State, for short
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Fore and ___ (ends of a ship)
- 2d. John ___, anonymous name
- 3d. "What's up, ___?" (Bugs Bunny's catchphrase)
- 4d. Passing trend, like mood rings and fidget spinners
- 5d. Make amends, for one's sins
- 6d. "I've only just ___!" ("I just started!")
- 9d. Computer company that created the floppy disk: Abbr.
- 10d. December 31st celebration: Abbr.
- 11d. Small beer barrel
- 13d. "I've ___ enough!"
- 17d. Circus safety device
- 18d. The ___ Reaper (personification of death)
- 20d. Frog's cousin
- 21d. Actress Delevingne of "Paper Towns"
- 22d. Part of a list
- 24d. Ready for commitment, in a way?
- 26d. Call from a crow's nest
- 28d. Turkey's currency
- ↶current29d. ___ in a million
- 30d. The Lone Star State, for short
- 33d. Fall scent extracted from orchids that enhances the flavor of autumn dishes
- 36d. Popular noodle soup from Vietnam
- 38d. Butt-er in a barnyard?
- 41d. ___ planner ("big day" manager)
- 42d. Olympic team race with batons
- 44d. Pumpkin ___, iconic autumn flavor blend with a zesty scent that's an ingredient in a popular Starbucks latte
- 45d. Deal with difficulty
- 46d. "Use Somebody" band Kings of ___
- 48d. Little white lie
- 50d. What we breathe
- 52d. "90 Day Fiance" channel: Abbr.
- 53d. Corporate boss: Abbr.
- 54d. Sugar substitute?
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.