Actress Gardner of The Night of the Iguana Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ACTRESS GARDNER OF THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 3D. T-___ (species of dinosaur, for short)
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. On the ___ (right on time)
- ↶current2d. Actress Gardner of "The Night of the Iguana"
- 3d. T-___ (species of dinosaur, for short)
- 4d. Beef ___, dish accidentally made by Rachel Green on "Friends"
- 5d. Life ___ (amount of time one lives, say)
- 6d. Hair division made by a comb, say
- 7d. Leave slack-jawed
- 8d. Christmas song
- 9d. Mystical glow around a person, say
- 10d. Born and ___ (raised)
- 16d. "You wish!": 2 wds.
- 19d. Says yes to or greenlights
- 21d. Bark sound, in a comic strip
- 22d. "___ 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war!" (Shakespeare line)
- 23d. ___ Lewis and the News, "The Power of Love" band
- 24d. Palo ___, California
- 25d. Ceiling spinner
- 27d. Keep your ___ about you (stay calm and alert)
- 28d. "Check that out!"
- 29d. Mozart's "___ kleine Nachtmusik"
- 30d. Actor Sylvester Stallone's nickname
- 32d. Sibling-like buddy, slangily
- 35d. Ultrasound goo
- 36d. Condo division
- 37d. Disco ___ (early '70s period, say)
- 38d. Yellow fruit with a peel
- 41d. Sonny & ___ (popular pop duo)
- 42d. Follow a nature trail
- 43d. Slangy term for "couple," in the tabloids
- 44d. Beer ___ (drinking game)
- 47d. "Blueprint for a Sunrise" artist Yoko
- 48d. ___ Ham, dish made of meat soaked in alcohol made by Frank Reynolds on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
- 50d. Badger or hound?
- 51d. Cause for "sudden death" in sports?
- 52d. Ernie of the PGA
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.