An mind is the devils workshop Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
AN MIND IS THE DEVILS WORKSHOP 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17A. ___ of Skye, Scotland
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Feminine suffix with "lion"
- 4a. Carrot or cucumber, for short
- 7a. ___ and sound (not hurt)
- 11a. Laila ___, boxing champion
- 12a. Suffix with "gran" to give a healthy snack
- 13a. "Two can ___ at that game!"
- 14a. Place for a price on a pair of pants
- ↶current15a. "An ___ mind is the devil's workshop"
- 17a. ___ of Skye, Scotland
- 18a. Once in a ___ (sometimes)
- 20a. ___ Palmer, four-time Masters winner who was an Honorary Starter for the same for 9 years
- 22a. Hot Wheels item
- 23a. "Golly ___ whiz!"
- 24a. ___ Hutchinson, Golf Hall of Famer who was an Honorary Starter for The Masters for a decade
- 27a. Tolkien's Legolas or Rowling's Dobby, e.g.
- 28a. ___ Snead, three-time Masters winner who was an Honorary Starter for the same for 19 years
- 31a. Young Darth Vader, lovingly
- 32a. Poem of praise
- 33a. "___ taken" (response to "No offense")
- 34a. Egg-based holiday drink
- 35a. Be too nosy
- 36a. ___ James, "I'd Rather Go Blind" singer
- 37a. "I've got the solution!" cry
- 38a. The "A" of ETA, for short
- 40a. Tom ___, two-time Masters winner who was an Honorary Starter for the same in 2022
- 43a. Barista's brew
- 47a. Something to think about?
- 48a. ___ Player, three-time Masters winner who has been an Honorary Starter for the same since 2012
- 50a. Get a ___ deal (be treated unfairly)
- 51a. Voice that's a little hoarse
- 52a. Opposite of "WNW," on a map: Abbr.
- 53a. ___ Marie Saint, "On the Waterfront" actress
- 54a. Ambulance squad member: Abbr.
- 55a. Family female, for short
- 56a. Room with a barcalounger, perhaps
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.