Chest beating primate Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CHEST BEATING PRIMATE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 36D. Sir ___ Bradman, Australian cricketer considered a cricketing legend
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Outdoor cooking spot
- 2d. Road-laying gunk
- 3d. "___ audible?" (zoom call question): 2 wds.
- 4d. Squeaky ___ (sparkling)
- 5d. Tenant's monthly concern
- 6d. Wee bit
- 7d. Alpha, ___, gamma
- 8d. Actress ___ Rachel Wood of "Thirteen"
- 9d. "I double-___ you!"
- 11d. Singer David of "Space Oddity"
- 16d. Indian actor ___ Rukh Khan
- 18d. Richard ___, former cricketer from New Zealand who was knighted for his contributions to cricket
- 19d. Mistake follower, at times
- 20d. Old binge-watching facilitator: Abbr.
- 21d. Retirement savings option: Abbr.
- 22d. Victory symbols
- 23d. Big wine holder
- 25d. 9-digit ID: Abbr.
- 26d. Anchor material
- 27d. Geeky sort
- 30d. Body part covered by a sleeve
- 32d. Formal affirmative
- 34d. Dumpster fill
- 35d. Chest-beating primate
- 36d. Sir ___ Bradman, Australian cricketer considered a cricketing legend
- 39d. Active volcano in Italy
- 40d. Weaving machine
- 41d. ___ belt (car safety feature)
- 42d. Actress Jessica of "Sin City"
- 43d. What a rolling stone does not gather?
- 45d. Cookie container
- 47d. "This ___ shall pass"
- 48d. Labor ward specialist, for short
- 49d. "Q" preceder
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.