Complain chronically Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
COMPLAIN CHRONICALLY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 23A. Oscar-winning 2018 political drama film starring Tyler Perry as former Secretary of State Colin Powell
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Special ___ (secret military missions, say)
- 4a. Clean ___ whistle: 2 wds.
- 7a. Messy hog home
- 10a. Mine yield
- 11a. Dream sleep letters
- 12a. ___ Angeles, largest city in California
- 13a. Charge for a parking spot
- 14a. "Roger that, ___ and out!"
- 16a. "Gone ___," Oscar-nominated 2014 film starring Tyler Perry
- 17a. John, Jane, or Joe, e.g.
- 19a. Bring together as one (anagram of "untie")
- 21a. Tuna holder
- ↶current22a. Complain chronically
- 23a. Oscar-winning 2018 political drama film starring Tyler Perry as former Secretary of State Colin Powell
- 26a. Bonfire remains
- 27a. "Forget ___!" (gal pal's advice after a breakup, maybe)
- 30a. Critical hospital ward: Abbr.
- 31a. Comp ___, for short (aspiring programmer's major)
- 33a. "Don't ___ Up," Oscar-nominated 2021 film featuring Tyler Perry as a talk show host
- 34a. Captain's affirmative
- 35a. Cost an ___ and a leg (very expensive)
- 36a. "___ No Sunshine," Bill Withers song
- 37a. City that hosts a famous Carnival
- 38a. Beaver's project, perhaps
- 40a. Chisel and drill, e.g.
- 42a. Not reactive, like neon
- 45a. West Point team
- 46a. Deer sir?
- 48a. What a fan circulates
- 50a. Lair for a bear
- 51a. Website address: Abbr.
- 52a. Butterfly catcher's need
- 53a. Hit the snowy slopes, say
- 54a. "Sayonara!"
- 55a. "Three," in Italian
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.