Cotton gin inventor Whitney Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
COTTON GIN INVENTOR WHITNEY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 51D. Superlative suffix with "cool"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Baby cow
- 2d. Purple smoothie berry
- 3d. Lipstick shade similar to beige
- 4d. Female pig
- 5d. Crusty desserts
- 6d. "Not only that but ___..."
- 7d. School group that organizes bake sales: Abbr.
- 8d. Country with the Outback, for short
- 9d. "The best is ___ to come"
- 15d. Costing zero bucks, say
- 17d. ___ Zeppelin, "Black Dog" band
- 18d. ___ date (deadline)
- 20d. "Disgusting!"
- 22d. "Cool," in the '90s
- 24d. "___ peasy lemon squeezy"
- 25d. ___ Lanka (spice-growing island country)
- 26d. Plane takeoff guesstimate, say: Abbr.
- 27d. Sweden's DIY furniture brand
- 28d. ___ Angeles Clippers, NBA team
- 30d. Opposite of "negative," for short
- 31d. Invoice total, for short
- 33d. Sin/___= tan
- 36d. "The ___ of Wrath," 1940 film starring Henry Fonda as a sharecropper, based on the eponymous John Steinbeck novel
- 37d. Off-roading transport: Abbr.
- 39d. ___ Goldberg machine (elaborate contraption)
- 40d. Protein-building genetic molecule: Abbr.
- 44d. "That's a great ___!" ("Sounds like a plan!")
- 45d. Detergent target
- 47d. "A Star Is ___" (2018 film)
- 48d. "Frozen" queen
- 49d. "Charlotte's ___," 2006 film about a farm pig and spider, based on the eponymous children's novel
- ↶current50d. Cotton gin inventor ___ Whitney
- 51d. Superlative suffix with "cool"
- 53d. "Tastyyy!"
- 55d. Nobelist ___ Hammarskjold
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.