Hit the car horn Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
HIT THE CAR HORN 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7D. School subject with physics, chemistry, and biology, for short
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Sheep's cry
- 2d. Eighth month, for short
- 3d. "Three," in Italy
- 4d. Cook's recipe measure, for short
- 5d. Goat's sound
- ↶current6d. Hit the car horn
- 7d. School subject with physics, chemistry, and biology, for short
- 8d. "You've got mail!" company: Abbr.
- 9d. "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" network: Abbr.
- 11d. Actress ___ Taylor-Joy who starred in 21A
- 15d. ___ Bay Buccaneers (Florida NFL team)
- 17d. "Halt and ___ Fire," TV series set in the 1980s based on the revolution of personal computers
- 19d. CEOs' degrees, perhaps: Abbr.
- 21d. Pituitary or thyroid, for one
- 22d. "Spill the beans" or "piece of cake," e.g.
- 24d. Respond to an alarm, say
- 25d. "Silent Night," for one
- 26d. Follow orders
- 27d. Rapper ___ Wayne
- 28d. Miner concern?
- 35d. Riverbank deposit
- 37d. Nearest and dearest ones, informally
- 38d. Tongue-___ (speechless)
- 41d. "___ Sheldon," sitcom set in the 1990s based on Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory"
- 43d. Maroon 5's "___ Will Be Loved"
- 45d. Hair holder
- 47d. Tucker ___-Cat (winter vehicle)
- 48d. ___-Tarts (toaster pastries)
- 49d. It makes music go LOUD, for short
- 50d. Room coolers: Abbr.
- 52d. Strange sight in the sky, say: Abbr.
- 53d. Vlogging apparatus, briefly
- 54d. Bristol's country, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.