In an scenario perfect Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
IN AN SCENARIO PERFECT 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 29A. "Places in the ___," 1984 Oscar-winning film about a group trying to save a cotton farm
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "What more ___ I say?"
- 4a. Relaxing resort that may serve cucumber water
- 7a. Pick up the tab at a bar, say
- 10a. Prefix with "pressure" to mean a form of alternative medicine
- 11a. Olive ___ (cooking ingredient)
- 12a. Monday follower, for short
- 13a. "Young fellow," in Scotland
- 14a. ___ Craven who directed "Scream"
- 15a. Like a cheetah, say
- 16a. "___ of Dreams," 1989 film starring Kevin Costner as a farmer who builds his own baseball field
- 19a. Tex-Mex staple ___ cream
- 21a. Scandinavia's continent, for short
- 23a. Migratory birds often seen in a V-formation
- ↶current27a. "In an ___ scenario" (perfect)
- 29a. "Places in the ___," 1984 Oscar-winning film about a group trying to save a cotton farm
- 30a. Karachi's nation, for short
- 32a. "Eh, what's up, ___?" (Bugs Bunny's inquiry)
- 34a. Punk rocker, ___ Vicious
- 35a. ___-3 fatty acids (fish oil nutrients)
- 38a. "I am so ___ for your loss..."
- 41a. Kick off, as a project
- 42a. ___-dried tomatoes
- 43a. All fired up?
- 46a. 1995 film narrated by Roscoe Lee Browne about a farm pig's desires to become a sheepdog
- 49a. Sob noisily
- 52a. One-tenth of a dollar
- 54a. Out of fashion?
- 56a. "Or ___!" (end of a threatening sentence, maybe)
- 57a. Sound of verbal hesitation
- 58a. Durban's country: Abbr.
- 59a. "___ and pieces..."
- 60a. Machine that asks for a "PIN" to give cash: Abbr.
- 61a. Bug constantly
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.