Said no one sarcastic expression Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SAID NO ONE SARCASTIC EXPRESSION 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 3D. Shop that may sell subs and sandwiches
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Direction opposite to "right"
- ↶current2d. "Said no one ___" (sarcastic expression)
- 3d. Shop that may sell subs and sandwiches
- 4d. Not dating anyone, say
- 5d. "American ___" (hit reality singing show)
- 6d. Students take these down in class
- 7d. Time ___, TV plot device where the story skips forward in time
- 8d. Swedish furniture giant
- 9d. Go from solid to liquid
- 14d. Jet ___ (travel-induced drowsiness)
- 18d. State with Las Vegas and Henderson
- 19d. Father horse (anagram of "rise")
- 22d. Trick-or-treater's treat
- 23d. PC port for a thumb drive: Abbr.
- 24d. Prefix with "ware" for a harmful type of computer program
- 25d. Rihanna's "Te ___"
- 27d. Car's get-up-and-go juice
- 29d. Publisher's pile, for short
- 30d. Burn the midnight ___ (work late)
- 31d. Billy ___ Cyrus of "Hannah Montana"
- 33d. ___ episode, TV plot device where the entire episode is shot in just one setting
- 35d. Tension-reducing spa treatment
- 40d. Ctrl+V command, say
- 42d. Club ___ (bar tender's supply)
- 43d. Creme de la creme: Hyph.
- 44d. Give 5 stars to, as a television show
- 46d. ___ of the moment (impulsively)
- 48d. Edible seaweed snack
- 49d. Far from gentlemanly
- 50d. "Don't procrastinate!" letters
- 51d. Prattle endlessly
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.