Adams character based on a real life doctor who was played by Robin Williams in the eponymous 1998 film Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ADAMS CHARACTER BASED ON A REAL LIFE DOCTOR WHO WAS PLAYED BY ROBIN WILLIAMS IN THE EPONYMOUS 1998 FILM 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40A. One of the seven deadly sins
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "What are you ___ these days?": 2 wds.
- 5a. Play hard to ___
- 8a. Shower alternative
- 12a. Emulate a firefly, say
- 13a. ___ Michelle, "Tall Girl" actress and former regular on "Dance Moms"
- 14a. Columbus' state
- 15a. ___ Lecter, fictional doctor played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film "The Silence of the Lambs"
- 17a. Anaconda or Inland taipan, e.g.
- 18a. "___ for Speed" (racing game series)
- 19a. Joint tested for reflexes, often
- 21a. Wizard's garment
- 24a. "___ la vista, baby!"
- 27a. "Come one, come ___!"
- 30a. Jerry ___, fictional doctor in the 1994 film "Nell" starring Jodie Foster
- 32a. ___ at ease (uncomfortable)
- 34a. Baked dessert pastry
- 35a. Poorly lit, say
- 36a. ___ close for comfort
- ↶current37a. ___ Adams, character based on a real-life doctor who was played by Robin Williams in the eponymous 1998 film
- 40a. One of the seven deadly sins
- 43a. Response to a question, for short
- 44a. Aesop's fable lesson
- 46a. Stephen ___, fictional doctor and superhero played by Benedict Cumberbatch in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 48a. The ___ Parsons Project, British rock band
- 50a. New York City congresswoman big on social media: Abbr.
- 51a. Extend across, as a bridge
- 54a. John ___, fictional doctor played by Eddie Murphy in the 1998 film based on Hugh Lofting's stories
- 58a. Lacking in color, say
- 59a. Financial claim on property, say (anagram of "neil")
- 60a. Well extract, maybe
- 61a. Comic strip bark
- 62a. "Before," to John Milton
- 63a. Sleep phase with dreaming: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.