and found Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
AND FOUND 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 49D. Airport screening organization: Abbr.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Oval-shaped Easter item
- 2d. "Give it a shot!"
- 3d. Road trip vehicle
- 4d. Wine barrel wood
- 5d. "___, but no cigar!"
- 6d. Voice between baritone and alto
- 7d. Meagan ___, actress who portrays Super Hero Darla in "Shazam! Fury of the Gods"
- 8d. European mountain peak seen from Lake Como
- 9d. Guinea pig or cat, e.g.
- 11d. Physicist Niels ___
- 18d. ___ hall (military meal spot)
- 19d. Belief that can be "busted"
- 21d. Zachary ___, actor who portrays Shazam in "Shazam! Fury of the Gods"
- 22d. Prefix with "play" for a roleplaying activity that may involve superhero outfits
- 23d. Popular ridesharing app with a food delivery service
- 24d. "Polished" sushi grain
- 28d. Hair colorant
- 30d. "Juice" actor ___ Epps
- 31d. Suffix with "soft" or "Tupper"
- 35d. "Anderson Cooper 360" channel: Abbr.
- 37d. ___ Zedong, founder of the People's Republic of China
- 39d. Purposely exclude
- 40d. Zero, to a soccer striker
- 43d. "___ Rae" (1979 Sally Field movie)
- 44d. Iberian country with the Canary Islands
- 46d. Wander aimlessly
- ↶current47d. "___ and found"
- 49d. Airport screening organization: Abbr.
- 50d. Finish in first
- 52d. Opposite of "yea"
- 54d. Indian stew made with lentils (anagram of "lad")
- 55d. ___ Aster, "Midsommar" director
- 56d. East Lansing school: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.