B member of the Spice Girls Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
B MEMBER OF THE SPICE GIRLS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17A. Love ___, TV plot device that involves the romantic feelings of three different people
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. ___ Zeppelin, "Good Times Bad Times" band
- 4a. Gluttony or greed, e.g.
- 7a. Actor ___ Carrey of "Liar Liar"
- 10a. Night before a special day, say
- 11a. Vow of marital love: 2 wds.
- 12a. Easy-to-carry Hawaiian instrument, for short
- 13a. ___ asleep (dozed off)
- 15a. "I'm ___ impressed" ("Meh")
- ↶current16a. ___ B, member of the Spice Girls
- 17a. Love ___, TV plot device that involves the romantic feelings of three different people
- 19a. Minor squabble
- 20a. Hair-stiffening stuff
- 21a. ___-fi (futuristic genre for "The Expanse")
- 23a. Actress Thurman of "Super Pumped"
- 26a. ___ out (relax)
- 28a. Plot ___, TV plot device where a character is protected from harm to keep their storyline intact
- 32a. Afro-Brazilian dance form at the Brazilian Carnival
- 34a. TV plot device that involves a character losing their memory
- 36a. Fluid coursing through our veins
- 37a. Feeling heartbroken, say
- 38a. On the ___ (sneakily)
- 39a. Beer barrel attachment
- 41a. The "S" in OS, for short
- 43a. Paintings and statues, e.g.
- 45a. Fool or dolt
- 47a. Gooey gumbo veggie
- 51a. Hockey or soccer aim
- 52a. Salt scrub site
- 53a. ___ ex machina, TV plot device that is an unexpected solution provided for an unsolvable problem
- 54a. Poker player's participation price
- 55a. Yank, as a rope
- 56a. Alan ___, "M*A*S*H" actor and six-time Primetime Emmy winner
- 57a. Insect that creates a lot of buzz?
- 58a. "Before," in pre-modern poetry
- 59a. ___ talk (encouraging speech to a team at halftime)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.