Believer 1966 The Monkees hit 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BELIEVER 1966 THE MONKEES HIT 2 WDS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "___ Believer" (1966 The Monkees hit): 2 wds.
- 4a. Whitish gem that's October's birthstone
- 8a. "Love ___ neighbor"
- 11a. ___ Wollstonecraft, English feminist writer who wrote "A Vindication of the Rights of Woman"
- 13a. Norway's largest city
- 14a. Gardener's tool
- 15a. ___ bargain (court proceedings)
- 16a. It may be put in a ponytail
- 17a. Egyptian cobra
- 18a. Beachgoer's target
- 19a. Allow entrance
- 21a. Lump of gum
- 24a. To look at
- 25a. "Out-of-date" in dictionaries, for short
- 28a. Costello or Gehrig
- 30a. Actor Alan ___ of "M*A*S*H"
- 34a. Betty ___, American feminist writer who wrote "The Feminine Mystique"
- 36a. Leaky-pen consequence
- 37a. Hall of ___
- 38a. Drink cooler
- 40a. Place a wager
- 41a. "Pay" or "Cray" suffix
- 43a. Snowy Swiss peak
- 45a. Baking container, say
- 47a. ___ Perkins Gilman, American feminist writer who wrote "The Yellow Wallpaper"
- 53a. "In this day and ___"
- 54a. What butter does on hot toast
- 55a. Tofu's bean
- 56a. Group of whales
- 57a. Lebanese couturier ___ Saab
- 58a. Blouses and shirts, e.g.
- 59a. "Before," in archaic verses
- 60a. Golf score that's better than a bogey
- 61a. Pasture land
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.