capita income Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CAPITA INCOME 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 36A. Part of an hour, for short
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Fifth month of the year
- 4a. Discreet email add-on letters
- 7a. Crunch targets, for short
- 10a. Laugh ___ (extremely amusing)
- 12a. "Wave" in Spanish
- 13a. Falsify facts, like Pinocchio
- 14a. Papa ___ (blue cartoon character)
- 16a. "___ Lineman," song written by Jimmy Webb in the year 1968
- 18a. Canberra's nation, for short
- 20a. Tai ___ (Chinese martial art)
- 21a. "Quid ___ quo"
- 22a. Brewery barrel
- 23a. Like an Adobe file: Abbr.
- 26a. "So tasty!"
- 28a. "___ On The Range," western folk song written by Brewster M
- 32a. "Kansas ___," 1999 song by John Stewart from his album "Gold"
- ↶current34a. ___ capita income
- 36a. Part of an hour, for short
- 37a. Bus driver in "The Simpsons"
- 38a. Tiny louse
- 40a. ___ Geo Wild (TV network)
- 41a. "___ & Furious" (film series starring Vin Diesel)
- 42a. Japanese Sushi fish
- 44a. Column's partner
- 47a. Day-___ (pigment brand)
- 48a. Makes plans to do illegal things
- 52a. "___ On Wayward Son," 1976 song by the rock band Kansas
- 56a. Decorative pond swimmer
- 57a. Gallery hanging?
- 58a. "The apple of my ___"
- 59a. New Delhi's country, for short
- 60a. Marina del __, California
- 61a. Director Anderson of "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.