Church who sang Springsteen Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CHURCH WHO SANG SPRINGSTEEN 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 10D. Knight's lady
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Ricky Martin's "Livin' la Vida ___"
- 2d. Stratford-upon-___, Shakespeare's birthplace
- 3d. Note to employees, for short
- 4d. ___ Carlile, "Broken Horses" female singer who won three Grammys at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 5d. List-shortening abbreviation
- 6d. "Moby-Dick" captain
- 7d. A bicycle has two
- 8d. Lima or soya, e.g.
- ↶current9d. ___ Church who sang "Springsteen"
- 10d. Knight's lady
- 13d. Lump on an eyelid
- 20d. Nighttime preyer?
- 22d. Fish hidden in the first three letters of "electricity"
- 23d. Singer DiFranco of "Jukebox"
- 25d. See-___ (children's park plaything)
- 26d. Mahershala ___, "Swan Song" actor
- 27d. ___ thai (Thai noodle dish)
- 28d. "Kill Bill" rapper
- 30d. "Ye ___ Shoppe"
- 31d. French word before a maiden name, perhaps
- 32d. ___ pal (rhyming female friend)
- 35d. Tube-shaped pasta
- 36d. Stinky smell, say
- 39d. Actress Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"
- 43d. Dublin native
- 44d. It's tapped for sap
- 46d. Bonnie ___, "Just Like That" female singer who won three Grammys at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 47d. Junk Gmail folder
- 48d. Comic strip "___ and Janis"
- 49d. Gross growth on bread
- 53d. Santana's "___ Como Va"
- 55d. Pinky ___ (foot digit)
- 56d. Vinyl alternatives (that are still retro): Abbr.
- 57d. ___ Tamales (spicy candy)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.