Dressel American swimmer who set new world records in swimming at the Tokyo Olympics 2020 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
DRESSEL AMERICAN SWIMMER WHO SET NEW WORLD RECORDS IN SWIMMING AT THE TOKYO OLYMPICS 2020 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 48A. Prefix with "valent" or "dextrous"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Videomaker, for short
- 4a. Sums up
- 8a. Tire filler
- 11a. Congresswoman Ilhan ___
- 13a. Horn sound
- 14a. Actress Longoria
- 15a. El ___ (weather phenomenon)
- 16a. Aleksandra ___, Polish climber who set a world record for speed climbing at the Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 18a. ___ vu (familiar feeling)
- 20a. ___ Bell (fast-food chain)
- 21a. ___ wrestling (bar event)
- 23a. South ___, Seoul's land
- 27a. ___ Warholm, Norwegian athlete who set a world record for 400m hurdles at the Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 31a. Frog's relative
- 32a. "On thin ___" (in a dangerous situation)
- 33a. "___ of love" (letter ender)
- 36a. Male sibling, lovingly
- 37a. Smartphone message
- 39a. ___ Washington, actor from "Training Day"
- 41a. ___ and flow (tidal movement)
- 44a. Homer Simpson's cry
- ↶current45a. ___ Dressel, American swimmer who set new world records in swimming at the Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 48a. Prefix with "valent" or "dextrous"
- 52a. Campaign figure, for short
- 53a. Actor Baldwin from "30 Rock"
- 55a. Within arm's reach
- 56a. "That's ___ folks!"
- 57a. Cordon ___ (meat dish)
- 58a. Asian desert
- 59a. Vote against?
- 60a. Sugar-attacking insect
- 61a. Director Anderson of "Moonrise Kingdom"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.