Korea country that placed second in the 2009 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
KOREA COUNTRY THAT PLACED SECOND IN THE 2009 EDITION OF THE WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC TOURNAMENT 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40D. Unit of energy that sounds like "juul"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Suitable and on point, say
- 2d. Lavatory, in Leeds
- 3d. Square ___ in a round hole
- 4d. Fundamental, as a concept
- 5d. Chicken ___ king (chicken dish): 2 wds.
- 6d. Puerto ___, commonwealth that placed second in the 2013 and 2017 editions of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 7d. Grassy garden roll
- 8d. Plural of "is"
- 9d. Letters of inheritance?
- 11d. Opposite of "micro"
- 13d. Great quality, as audio: Hyph.
- 18d. Billboard chart-topper, say
- 20d. Pest on a dog
- 21d. Exclamation of frustration
- 22d. Sulk or pout (rhymes with "cope")
- 23d. Online bidding site
- 24d. ___ supervision required
- 26d. Abs-defining exercise: Hyph.
- 27d. Gladiator's battle site
- 30d. Company that used to be called CTR: Abbr.
- 32d. Biblical paradise
- 34d. Soda container
- 37d. Place a wager, say
- 38d. Smear of paint (anagram of "baud")
- ↶current39d. ___ Korea, country that placed second in the 2009 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 40d. Unit of energy that sounds like "juul"
- 41d. San Pedro ___, Honduras (anagram of "saul")
- 42d. Storyline of a film, say
- 43d. Apple tablet
- 44d. "Succession" airer: Abbr.
- 45d. Mythical bird from "Arabian Nights"
- 46d. New Year's ___
- 47d. Hawaiian floral necklace
- 48d. Holiday ___, hotel chain
- 49d. The result of sin/tan
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.