Lecter fictional doctor played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film The Silence of the Lambs Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
LECTER FICTIONAL DOCTOR PLAYED BY ANTHONY HOPKINS IN THE 1991 FILM THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS 8 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17A. Anaconda or Inland taipan, e.g.
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "What are you ___ these days?": 2 wds.
- 5a. Play hard to ___
- 8a. Shower alternative
- 12a. Emulate a firefly, say
- 13a. ___ Michelle, "Tall Girl" actress and former regular on "Dance Moms"
- 14a. Columbus' state
- ↶current15a. ___ Lecter, fictional doctor played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film "The Silence of the Lambs"
- 17a. Anaconda or Inland taipan, e.g.
- 18a. "___ for Speed" (racing game series)
- 19a. Joint tested for reflexes, often
- 21a. Wizard's garment
- 24a. "___ la vista, baby!"
- 27a. "Come one, come ___!"
- 30a. Jerry ___, fictional doctor in the 1994 film "Nell" starring Jodie Foster
- 32a. ___ at ease (uncomfortable)
- 34a. Baked dessert pastry
- 35a. Poorly lit, say
- 36a. ___ close for comfort
- 37a. ___ Adams, character based on a real-life doctor who was played by Robin Williams in the eponymous 1998 film
- 40a. One of the seven deadly sins
- 43a. Response to a question, for short
- 44a. Aesop's fable lesson
- 46a. Stephen ___, fictional doctor and superhero played by Benedict Cumberbatch in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 48a. The ___ Parsons Project, British rock band
- 50a. New York City congresswoman big on social media: Abbr.
- 51a. Extend across, as a bridge
- 54a. John ___, fictional doctor played by Eddie Murphy in the 1998 film based on Hugh Lofting's stories
- 58a. Lacking in color, say
- 59a. Financial claim on property, say (anagram of "neil")
- 60a. Well extract, maybe
- 61a. Comic strip bark
- 62a. "Before," to John Milton
- 63a. Sleep phase with dreaming: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.