Man vintage arcade game Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MAN VINTAGE ARCADE GAME 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 6D. Radio's receptive part
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Loot someone, say
- 2d. "___ Maria"
- 3d. Sunbather's shade
- 4d. Use the wheel of fortune, say
- ↶current5d. ___-Man (vintage arcade game)
- 6d. Radio's receptive part
- 7d. Companion of "that"
- 8d. Roof overhang
- 9d. "___: A Tale of the Great Dismal Swamp," novel by Harriet Stowe
- 14d. Standing upright
- 15d. "Eazy-___-It" (Eazy-E's double platinum album)
- 16d. Scientist's workplace, for short
- 19d. Decays, as food
- 20d. Sanitizer target
- 21d. Milky white birthstone
- 22d. Ferret's look alike
- 25d. "Love" in Spanish
- 26d. Stray animal
- 27d. Tuscany's river (anagram of "nora")
- 28d. Evaluate on a scale of 1-10, say
- 31d. Blackboard stick?
- 33d. Buddhist meditative principle
- 34d. Miner's cartful
- 37d. Tricky or not safe
- 38d. Longitude's partner, for short
- 39d. Happy-New connector?
- 40d. Black-and-white ocean predator
- 41d. Palindromic "lunch" hour
- 42d. ___ Forte, "Nebraska" actor who hosted S47 of 16a
- 44d. Boxing stats
- 45d. Sum up
- 46d. ___ Lanka, Colombo's nation
- 47d. 9th month, briefly
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.