mo instant replay technique Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MO INSTANT REPLAY TECHNIQUE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 4A. Peep from a sheep
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. ___-mo (instant replay technique)
- 4a. Peep from a sheep
- 7a. Actor ___ Mineo of "Exodus"
- 10a. Daffy Duck's speech impediment
- 12a. Side of a doorway
- 13a. Birthday gift to a toddler, maybe
- 14a. Speck in the ocean
- 15a. Big name in dog food
- 16a. Pub pitcher filler
- 17a. New Mexico's art colony
- 18a. Sean ___, actor who played Noel Maguire and his evil twin Paddy in "Shameless"
- 20a. Sorority house "T"
- 22a. Squirmy swimmer
- 23a. ___ Foreman, actress who played Muffy and her evil twin Buffy in "April Fools Day"
- 27a. ___ Myers, actor who played Austin Powers and his evil twin Dr
- 31a. "___ changed my mind"
- 32a. Muscle contraction that may cause a marathon runner to stop
- 35a. Ominous sign of a shark
- 36a. Reminds way more than necessary
- 38a. It's used to fill a crack in the road
- 39a. "Without further ___..."
- 40a. ___ Hardy, actor who played Reggie Kray and his evil twin Ronnie in "Legend"
- 43a. "Arabian Nights" bird
- 45a. Like get, set, and bet, e.g.
- 48a. "For ___ of a better word..."
- 52a. Hawaiian meal bowlful
- 53a. Cow sound after "here," "there," and "everywhere" in "Old MacDonald Had a Farm": 2 wds.
- 54a. App identifying symbol
- 55a. Part of a He-Man costume, for short
- 56a. What aluminum foils preserve
- 57a. Sour grapes place?
- 58a. Hollywood's Anderson or Craven
- 59a. Hint of a fire?
- 60a. To have an advantage, with "over"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.