Stallion of the Cimarron 2002 animated film with music by Hans Zimmer Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
STALLION OF THE CIMARRON 2002 ANIMATED FILM WITH MUSIC BY HANS ZIMMER 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 34D. "___ or dare" (party game)
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Tear, as cloth
- 2d. Singer Grande of "My Everything" fame, fondly
- 3d. Miles ___ gallon (car mileage stat)
- 4d. Ab crunch's cousin, at the gym: Hyph.
- 5d. Stoke-on-___, English city
- 6d. Lil ___ X, "Old Town Road" rapper
- 7d. ___-purpose (serving two uses)
- 8d. ___-Wan Kenobi, "Star Wars" Jedi Master
- 9d. "___ of Steel," 2013 superhero film starring Henry Cavill, with music by Hans Zimmer
- 12d. Prefix with "pod" or "cycle"
- 14d. Gladiator combat venue
- 15d. Dog's chewy "piece"
- 17d. Something to toss into a wishing well
- 18d. Chemical suffix with "cyan" or "brom"
- 19d. Nickname for Edward, perhaps
- 20d. Red Bull holder
- 21d. "You win, ___" ("Victory is yours!"): 2 wds.
- 24d. Open with a key, say
- 26d. Owl sound
- 28d. "X-Men" actor ___ McKellen
- 29d. Fort Collins campus: Abbr.
- 30d. They're allegedly responsible for crop circles: Abbr.
- ↶current31d. "___: Stallion of the Cimarron," 2002 animated film, with music by Hans Zimmer
- 34d. "___ or dare" (party game)
- 36d. "If that is what you wish, ___ it!": 2 wds.
- 37d. Financial aid from a bank
- 39d. One and ___ (unique)
- 40d. Medicine-approving organization: Abbr.
- 41d. ___ nut (wheel fastener)
- 42d. "___ Auto" (former Volkswagen slogan)
- 43d. "No ___, ands, or buts!"
- 44d. Whiskey grain, perhaps
- 45d. "Pompeii" actor ___ Harington
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.