Tarts toaster pastries Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
TARTS TOASTER PASTRIES 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 10A. "___ there, done that."
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "___ do you ask?"
- 4a. "The Big Bang Theory" airer: Abbr.
- ↶current7a. ___-Tarts (toaster pastries)
- 10a. "___ there, done that."
- 12a. Not in, say
- 13a. Hairy, chest-beating mammal
- 14a. Solve, as a code
- 16a. Miner's find
- 17a. Dog's foot
- 18a. "Eat ___ Man Woman," 1994 Ang Lee movie about the family life of a semi-retired chef
- 20a. ___ fleet (fleet of warships, say)
- 22a. Washington city home to the Space Needle
- 24a. Narrow inlet for a river (anagram of "air")
- 27a. Pilot's landing prediction: Abbr.
- 28a. London subway or toothpaste holder
- 32a. Period, in typography?
- 33a. ___ log (Christmas dessert)
- 36a. Wrath or lust, e.g.
- 37a. "___ & Julia," 2009 biographical film starring Meryl Streep as the eponymous chef
- 40a. Mark Wahlberg film with an animated, talking bear
- 41a. Breakfast ingredient that comes from hens and ducks
- 42a. Single-stranded genetic molecule: Abbr.
- 44a. Reagan's "Star Wars" program: Abbr.
- 46a. "No ___," 2007 movie starring Catherine Zeta-Jones as a perfectionist chef
- 52a. Of that ___ (kind or type)
- 53a. Alley-___ (basketball play)
- 54a. Pass into law, as a bill
- 56a. TV's "___: Miami": Abbr.
- 57a. Place where you can go and read in silence, for short
- 58a. United ___ Emirates
- 59a. ___ Solo, Chewbacca's shipmate
- 60a. Mormon Church initials
- 61a. Technology used in old PC monitors: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.