the Great king of the Ancient Greek kingdom of Macedonia known for being a supremely successful military commander Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE GREAT KING OF THE ANCIENT GREEK KINGDOM OF MACEDONIA KNOWN FOR BEING A SUPREMELY SUCCESSFUL MILITARY COMMANDER 9 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 52A. "I couldn't care less" expression
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "What's up, ___?" (Bugs Bunny's catchphrase)
- 4a. Vehicle with a meter
- 7a. Mediterranean ___ (vast water body)
- 10a. "___ in favor, say aye"
- 11a. Shade of color, say
- 12a. Has the sniffles, say (anagram of "sail")
- 13a. China's famed Chairman ___ Zedong
- 14a. Adorable, as a baby
- 15a. Pigmented ring around the eye's pupil
- 16a. Ancient Greek mathematician who is known for his theorem about right-angled triangles
- 19a. "Shallow ___" (Jack Black movie)
- 20a. Alpaca's Peruvian cousin
- 24a. Apple desktop
- 27a. Ancient Greek storyteller who is known for popular fables such as "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"
- 28a. Practice boxing, say
- 31a. "___ it been that long?"
- 33a. ___, skip, and a jump
- 34a. Zig and ___ (sharp turns)
- 35a. Ancient Greek poet from the island of Lesbos, known for her lyric poetry such as "The Ode to Aphrodite"
- 38a. "Hello," in Hawaii
- 40a. "Oh ___?!" ("Wanna bet?!")
- 42a. Great Lake separating Ohio and Ontario
- 45a. Enticing smell
- ↶current48a. ___ the Great, king of the Ancient Greek kingdom of Macedonia known for being a supremely successful military commander
- 52a. "I couldn't care less" expression
- 53a. Movie ticket detail
- 54a. Served lunch to, say
- 55a. Dashboard Confessional's music genre
- 56a. ___ Dameron, character from the "Star Wars" franchise
- 57a. Add-___ (extras)
- 58a. ___ Orbison nicknamed "The Caruso of Rock"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.