The in the Lions Skin another popular fable by 27a Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE IN THE LIONS SKIN ANOTHER POPULAR FABLE BY 27A 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 12D. Supermarket walkway
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Slightly moist, as a basement
- 2d. "Love the skin you're in" cosmetic brand
- 3d. Tailor's supply
- 4d. Gulp down without a pause, as alcohol
- 5d. Prefix with "biography" for the story of one's life
- 6d. Oktoberfest serving
- 7d. Knight's honorific
- 8d. ___ Manning who's a New York Giants legend
- ↶current9d. "The ___ in the Lion's Skin," another popular fable by 27a
- 12d. Supermarket walkway
- 14d. ___ and composed (undisturbed)
- 17d. Conditioner target
- 18d. "In the style of," on a menu: 2 wds.
- 21d. Volcanic residue
- 22d. Jersey sound?
- 23d. "Fruit Ninja" or "Subway Surfers," e.g.
- 25d. "I get it now!" expression
- 26d. A feather in one's ___ (achievement to be proud of)
- 28d. "Kill Bill" rapper
- 29d. "Pen" follower to mean a distant friend you send letters to
- 30d. Before now?
- 32d. Intelligence-gathering agent
- 35d. "...nobody doesn't like ___ Lee" (ad campaign slogan)
- 36d. "___ me out!" ("Listen!")
- 37d. Boating stick
- 39d. Witch's spell
- 41d. Ancient Greek poet known for his epic poems such as the "Iliad" and the "Odyssey"
- 43d. Data and facts, for short
- 44d. James Dean movie "East of ___"
- 46d. Brief office reminder
- 47d. Chips ___! (cookie brand)
- 48d. Jean ___, the founder of Dadaism
- 49d. Englishman's lavatory
- 50d. Meadow mama?
- 51d. Magazine chiefs, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.