Zedong Chinese revolutionary Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ZEDONG CHINESE REVOLUTIONARY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 33D. Suffix with "differ" or "consist"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Swimmer's unit
- 2d. Lumber-chopping tool
- 3d. "I ___ you were here" ("I miss you")
- 4d. "Don't ___ think about it!"
- 5d. Grizzly or Polar mammal
- 6d. Artist's topper, perhaps
- 7d. Austin or Boston, e.g.
- 8d. Spanish number after "cero"
- 9d. "Boxer wins the bout!": Abbr.
- 11d. Slow-cooked meal, like ratatouille
- 15d. Suffix with "Cray" to give a crayon brand
- 19d. Poetic "before"
- 20d. Sketch with a pencil
- 21d. T-Rex or Triceratops, for short
- 24d. Acorn-dropping tree
- 25d. ___ vera (soothing succulent)
- 26d. "In no way, shape or ___" (not at all)
- 28d. Sister or brother, for short
- 29d. ___ Paulo, Brazil
- 31d. Mischief-making pipsqueak
- ↶current32d. ___ Zedong, Chinese revolutionary
- 33d. Suffix with "differ" or "consist"
- 35d. One crying "Uncle?"
- 36d. Golden ___ Bridge, San Francisco
- 38d. Change one's residence, say
- 43d. Billionaire's luxury boat
- 45d. It's a whale of a movie?
- 46d. "Don't ___, Be Happy" (1988 Bobby McFerrin song)
- 48d. Bring up?
- 49d. Company that owns Facebook and Instagram
- 50d. Otherworldly glow
- 51d. Not an imitation?
- 52d. Secretly send an email to: Abbr.
- 53d. "The Altar" observed by astronomers
- 54d. Many a Twitter profile, allegedly
- 57d. Soap maker's stock
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.