According to me in textspeak Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ACCORDING TO ME IN TEXTSPEAK ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 61A. "The Book of ___," Mila Kunis film
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. ___-friendly (good for the environment)
- 4a. Limb that goes into the sleeve
- 7a. ___ and tell (class event)
- 11a. Gym goer's pride, slangily
- 12a. Spelling contest insect
- 13a. Light ring around an angel's head
- 14a. Low ___ (cheap shot)
- 16a. Toyota Camry or Volkswagen Beetle, e.g.
- 17a. Sign of impending trouble
- 18a. Edge of a wine glass, say
- 20a. Mexican currency
- 22a. Girl, informally
- 24a. Titan condemned to hold up the heavens
- 28a. ___ turkey, classic centerpiece in a Thanksgiving feast and the theme connecting 50a, 55a, 7d, and 46d
- 31a. ___ Limon, first Latina Poet Laureate of the U.S.
- 32a. College student's statistic: Abbr.
- 35a. Tourist destination in India, famous for its beaches
- 36a. Knot seen on a gift, perhaps
- 37a. Marksman's skill
- 38a. Work on a crossword, say
- 40a. Coca-Cola's rival
- 42a. Make a mitsake
- 44a. Website for film buffs: Abbr.
- 47a. Waste time, with "off"
- 50a. "___ Turkey," 1971 satirical comedy film starring Dick Van Dyke and Pippa Scott
- 53a. NASA's "All systems are a go": Hyph.
- 55a. "Turkey ___," 2019 comedy-drama film starring Olivia Holt and Cheryl Hines
- 57a. Loafer or sneaker, e.g.
- 58a. Cube root of eight
- 59a. Billiards stick
- ↶current60a. "According to me," in textspeak: Abbr.
- 61a. "The Book of ___," Mila Kunis film
- 62a. Dadaism pioneer Jean ___
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.