Actor Wallach of The Good the Bad and the Ugly Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ACTOR WALLACH OF THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 23D. Giraffe's distinctive feature
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Hardly even
- 2d. Hall of Famer Gehrig
- 3d. Dog bark sound, in comics
- 4d. "So close, yet so ___"
- 5d. Lawyer's project
- 6d. Like President Lincoln
- 7d. ___ & Tina Turner (R&B duo)
- 8d. Gloria ___, character who is a librarian in the 1978 film "Foul Play," played by Goldie Hawn
- 9d. Pub orders
- 10d. Not reel
- 11d. "You ain't seen nothin' ___!"
- 16d. Young salamander
- 20d. Place for "me time"
- 21d. Animation frame
- ↶current22d. Actor Wallach of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
- 23d. Giraffe's distinctive feature
- 25d. Vehicle rescue with a truck
- 26d. Toothpaste-approving group: Abbr.
- 29d. Chinese menu General
- 30d. ___ populi (popular opinion)
- 31d. "___ minute now..."
- 33d. Tiny bit
- 34d. Bouncy castle filler
- 36d. Undecided, on a TV schedule: Abbr.
- 40d. Totally absurd
- 41d. Marian ___, character who is a librarian in the 1962 film "The Music Man," played by Shirley Jones
- 42d. ___ up (confess)
- 43d. Sound of bells or laughter
- 44d. Brownish songbird
- 45d. What the impossible staircase lacks
- 47d. "Adios!"
- 48d. Wheel or gear tooth
- 49d. Band equipment, for short
- 50d. Part of HMS
- 51d. What you do every birthday
- 52d. Anti vote
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.