Actress Gadot of Justice League Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ACTRESS GADOT OF JUSTICE LEAGUE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. British sports cars: Abbr.
- 4a. Christmas month, for short
- 7a. Scientist's workplace, for short
- 10a. Colorful card game
- 11a. Zilch or nada, e.g.
- 12a. Under the weather, say
- 13a. Down in the dumps
- 14a. Put ___ act: 2 wds.
- 15a. "Whose line ___ anyway?": 2 wds.
- 16a. "The ___ Night," 1889 oil-on-canvas painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- 18a. Sunrise direction
- 20a. Singer Grande, to her fans
- 21a. Smudge with a greasy substance
- 24a. "___ Blossoms," group of paintings by Vincent Van Gogh which show flowering trees
- 27a. Singer Rogers of "The Gambler"
- 28a. Room coolers: Abbr.
- 29a. Actress Gadot of "Justice League"
- 31a. Golf Ball prop
- 32a. Professor Severus of "Harry Potter" films
- 35a. "The ___ House," 1888 oil painting also named "The Street" by Vincent Van Gogh
- 38a. "She is ___ attending an ivy league": 2 wds
- 39a. "This ___ shall pass"
- 40a. Oolong, for one
- 42a. Snow house
- 46a. First words spoken by a baby, perhaps
- 49a. London citizen, informally
- 52a. Prince Valiant's son
- 53a. Spoiled or unruly teen
- 54a. "___ Terrace at Night," 1888 oil painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- 55a. Hollywood's ___ West
- 56a. Cartoonist Peter ___
- 57a. To mix well
- 58a. Trains which run overhead: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.