Actress Longoria of Overboard Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ACTRESS LONGORIA OF OVERBOARD 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 11A. "___ Grace" (respectful address)
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Big ___ (London landmark)
- 4a. "Con" counterpart, to a decision maker
- 7a. "Eff" follower, phonetically
- ↶current10a. Actress Longoria of "Overboard"
- 11a. "___ Grace" (respectful address)
- 12a. Produce, as an egg
- 13a. Actress ___ Hayworth of "The Strawberry Blonde"
- 15a. "I'm ___ and tired of it all!"
- 16a. "___ your indoor voice" ("Quietly, please")
- 17a. "F.N.F (Let's Go)" rapper and first-time nominee at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 19a. ___ Gala (Anna Wintour's gala)
- 20a. "Three," in Rome
- 21a. Helpful message-spreading ad: Abbr.
- 23a. Shape of a rainbow
- 26a. "Yikes! A rat!"
- 28a. Machine Gun ___, "Mainstream Sellout" rapper and first-time nominee at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 32a. At maximum volume, say
- 34a. Italy's Leaning Tower of ___
- 36a. Iced ___ (oft lemon-flavored brew)
- 37a. "Crawl!" British rock band and first-time nominee at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 39a. Item stepped on at the front door, say
- 40a. Hoover ___ (Colorado River structure)
- 41a. Bust, as a criminal
- 43a. Gibson ___ Paul (electric guitar)
- 45a. "ABCDEFU" singer and first-time nominee at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 47a. Jean ___, Dadaism pioneer
- 48a. Take a ___ (accept applause)
- 49a. Like a desert that hasn't seen rain in forever
- 51a. Units of electrical resistance
- 55a. Country that hosts the Grammys: Abbr.
- 56a. Kylo ___ of the "Star Wars" franchise
- 57a. Clarinet's double-reeded cousin
- 58a. Like someone likely to hide from people, say
- 59a. From January 1st until today, say: Abbr.
- 60a. "It's ___ of my business"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.