Alan from Tower Heist Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ALAN FROM TOWER HEIST 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 3D. Sushi, for one
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Fish trap
- ↶current2d. Alan from "Tower Heist"
- 3d. Sushi, for one
- 4d. ___ clear of (avoid)
- 5d. Adidas product
- 6d. "The ___ has landed"
- 7d. Kind of flour
- 8d. Continuous dull pain
- 9d. Weeding tool
- 10d. World Health Day month, for short
- 12d. "Miracle on Third or Fourth ___," 1993 Christmas episode from the TV series "Frasier"
- 16d. Sporty car roof: Hyph.
- 20d. "Call of Duty: Black ___" (video game)
- 22d. Burden bearer in fables
- 23d. KJ ___, actor from "Riverdale"
- 24d. ___ Francisco, California
- 26d. Persian that purrs?
- 28d. Cobbler's need
- 29d. Foldable bed
- 30d. "The ___" (concluding words)
- 33d. Criticize, like a comedian
- 34d. Kind of story that evokes sympathy
- 37d. Needle part
- 41d. Prefix with "terrestrial"
- 42d. Drag through the mud, as a campaign
- 44d. "It Came Upon a Midnight ___," 1997 Christmas episode from the TV series "Touched By An Angel"
- 45d. "___ is more"
- 46d. Up the ___ (raise the bar)
- 48d. Hawaiian island
- 49d. Gingerbread Man's birthplace?
- 50d. Viral internet post
- 51d. "Mode" starter: 2 wds.
- 52d. Gift of the ___
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.