Amazon device that responds to Alexa Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
AMAZON DEVICE THAT RESPONDS TO ALEXA 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 13A. Green soup legume
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "Why ___ the chicken cross the road?"
- 4a. Beauty pageant accessory
- 8a. "Yes, captain!" at sea
- 11a. "Roses ___ red..."
- ↶current12a. Amazon device that responds to "Alexa"
- 13a. Green soup legume
- 14a. Often-stubbed body part
- 15a. Instagram's short video feature
- 16a. Clark ___ (Superman's alter ego)
- 17a. ___ Agassi, retired tennis legend and former world no
- 19a. ___ Martin nicknamed "The King of Cool"
- 21a. Morsel for an aardvark
- 23a. ___ Becker, German retired tennis legend and former world no
- 27a. One step in a flight?
- 29a. Banishment from one's own country, say
- 30a. What may drop in disbelief?
- 32a. Flash in the ___ (briefly popular)
- 34a. Savory sandwich named for its three ingredients: Abbr.
- 35a. Twinkle-toed?
- 38a. Lowly chess piece
- 41a. ___ Federer, Swiss retired tennis legend and former world no.1 who won 20 grand slam singles titles
- 42a. Accessory for a lobster meal
- 43a. Leak out slowly, as liquid
- 46a. ___ Sharapova, Russian retired tennis legend and former world no.1 who won 5 grand slam singles titles
- 50a. Drive by?
- 53a. Actor Johnny of "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- 55a. "The ___ Couple," Matthew Perry TV series
- 56a. Sauna sound?
- 57a. "___ Bitsy Spider" (nursery rhyme)
- 58a. Arabian or Caspian, e.g.
- 59a. "___ Hard," 1988 film starring Bruce Willis
- 60a. Drink made from leaves
- 61a. Fictional detective ___ Spade
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.