Ancient Germanic letter Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ANCIENT GERMANIC LETTER 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Behind ___ (imprisoned)
- 5a. Do some tailoring
- 8a. "Eureka" moment
- 11a. "Thanks ___!": 2 wds.
- 12a. Bollywood actor ___ Rukh Khan
- 13a. Ticket issuer, informally
- 14a. "An ___ mind is the devil's workshop"
- 15a. "___ for Christmas," 1962 Christmas episode from the TV series "The Lucy Show"
- 17a. "Mike's Dream: A Christmas ___," 1993 Christmas episode from the TV series "Dr.Quinn, Medicine Woman"
- 18a. "I can ___ to it" (empathetic words)
- 19a. Fish-to-be?
- 21a. World War II initials
- 22a. Some batteries
- 25a. Chest muscle, slangily
- 27a. Running speed
- 31a. Mani and Pedi spot
- 32a. Ones with fans?
- 35a. Bit the gold, say
- 36a. Mentally stable
- 38a. "Me ___!"
- 39a. Inc
- 40a. Formal affirmative
- 43a. Opening letters
- 45a. 2005 Christmas episode from the TV series "Smallville"
- 47a. Weaver's apparatus
- 51a. Birthday candle count
- 53a. Campsite room
- 54a. Roof overhang
- 55a. ___ Cruces, New Mexico
- 56a. Cat's prey?
- 57a. "May I have your attention please?"
- 58a. Washboard ___
- 59a. "___ we there yet?"
- ↶current60a. Ancient Germanic letter
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.