Are you there Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ARE YOU THERE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30A. Drop-down ___ (list of items)
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Pat lightly with a napkin
- 4a. Amanda Fuller starrer "Last ___ Standing"
- 7a. "Little Red Riding ___"
- 11a. Have bills to pay, say
- 12a. Yellowfin tuna
- 13a. Prefix with "science" or "presence"
- 14a. Filming locations
- 16a. Alley rodent
- 17a. Brit's raincoats, for short
- 18a. Ancient
- 20a. ___ and the Dominos, blues-rock band formed by Eric Clapton
- 21a. The ___, English rock band that featured Eric Clapton as a guitarist for a brief period
- 26a. Steer clear of
- 27a. "Are you there?"
- 30a. Drop-down ___ (list of items)
- 31a. December 31st: Abbr.
- 32a. TV's "American ___"
- 35a. Palindromic address
- 37a. Pond skipper?
- 38a. "Mate" preceder in chess
- 40a. Curtain holder
- 41a. Blind ___, English supergroup that featured Eric Clapton
- 45a. Bone in a cage?
- 47a. Black and white "whale"
- 48a. Gardening tool
- 50a. Bhutan's setting
- 54a. "Thanks ___!": 2 wds.
- 55a. Singer Max of "Sweet but Psycho"
- 56a. Move from site to site?
- 57a. Julia Roberts starrer "___ Lisa Smile"
- 58a. Robert Burns' "___ o' Shanter"
- 59a. One who reads signs?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.