Arthur famed Wimbledon figure Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ARTHUR FAMED WIMBLEDON FIGURE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "A Nightmare on ___ Street" (1984 horror film)
- 4a. Treasure hunt prop
- 7a. "Blow ___ steam" (get rid of pent-up energy)
- 10a. Halloween greetings
- 12a. Eggs in a biology lab
- 13a. Dry, as the Outback
- 14a. Sprinting Usain
- 15a. Joe ___, "Criminal Minds" actor who plays Lou in the 2022 TV series "As We See It"
- 17a. Primitive hunter's weapon
- 19a. Oxygen or Hydrogen, e.g.
- 20a. Year with an extra day
- 23a. Word before "compass" or "dilemma"
- 27a. Pianist's pace
- 28a. Shawarma wrapper, sometimes
- 29a. ___ Fighters, "Times Like These" band
- 31a. "___ Titans" (2003 TV show)
- 34a. Ron ___, famed MLB MVP
- 35a. Secret agent's not-so-secret name
- 38a. "Pickup" vehicle
- 40a. ___ Lovell, "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" actress who plays Salena in the 2022 TV series "As We See It"
- 41a. ___ pop (fusion music genre)
- 42a. Host's "we won't be providing alcohol" letters
- 45a. Sosie ___, "13 Reasons Why" actress who plays Mandy in the 2022 TV series "As We See It"
- 49a. Arthur ___, famed Wimbledon figure
- 52a. ___ von Euler, co-recipient of the 1970 Nobel Prize in Medicine
- 54a. "The Sweetest Taboo" band
- 55a. Serengeti sound?
- 56a. ___ Ann Pien, "Everlasting" actress who plays Violet in the 2022 TV series "As We See It"
- 57a. Quartet minus one
- 58a. Part of a film's credits, usually
- 59a. "Three," in San Marino
- 60a. Spike TV, formerly: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.