Asias dried up sea Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ASIAS DRIED UP SEA 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 9D. "Shine" singer known for being featured on "Miss Jackson"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Capital of Georgia, for short
- 2d. Mincemeat or key lime dessert
- 3d. Airport vehicle, often
- 4d. Pines or yearns, with "for"
- 5d. Oscar or Golden Globe, e.g.
- 6d. Mythical Himalayan beast
- 7d. ___ Hedren, actress who starred in "Roar"
- ↶current8d. Asia's dried-up sea
- 9d. "Shine" singer known for being featured on "Miss Jackson"
- 10d. "If you ___ what I mean"
- 18d. Rosary carrier in a convent
- 19d. Academic head
- 23d. "Rocky III" actor: 2 wds.
- 24d. Cookie container
- 25d. Miner's cartful
- 26d. "Valerie" singer Winehouse
- 27d. "___ About You" (1992 sitcom)
- 28d. Doctor's organization: Abbr.
- 29d. Kit ___ (chocolate wafer)
- 30d. Card representing 1 or 11 in a deck
- 32d. Miracle-___ (fertilizer)
- 33d. Rolls-___ (luxury car make)
- 37d. Radiate, for short
- 38d. ___ Stewart, "Rear Window" actor who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once
- 39d. ___ Kelly, "Dial M for Murder" actress who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once
- 40d. "Conan the Barbarian" actor Schwarzenegger, fondly
- 41d. "G" in "KG"
- 42d. Of supreme quality: Hyph.
- 43d. In great quantities
- 45d. Like die-hard fans
- 46d. Overtakes on an F1 track, perhaps
- 47d. Homer's daughter
- 51d. Like romantic lighting, often
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.