Astrologers sheep Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ASTROLOGERS SHEEP 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 54D. Yoko with peace-themed songs
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Word before "Vegas"
- 2d. "Raggedy" doll
- 3d. Affirmative from a Congressman
- 4d. Formula One racer's stopping place
- 5d. Santa's belly laugh: Hyph.
- 6d. Chemically inactive, like Helium
- 7d. It goes around a kimono
- 8d. "___ Girl Summer," 2019 song by Megan Thee Stallion featuring Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla Sign
- 9d. "___ I be excused, please?"
- 11d. "Summer ___," 1966 song by Lee Hazlewood that was made famous by Nancy Sinatra
- 15d. Spend all day in front of the TV, perhaps
- 17d. "___ Summer," 1983 song by Bananarama
- 19d. Wading marsh bird (anagram of "honer")
- 21d. Spread one's petals?
- 22d. Race where you shouldn't drop the baton
- 23d. Apply, as pressure
- 25d. ___ Lakes (Erie and others)
- 26d. Gives one's autograph
- 29d. User unknown, for short
- 31d. Pretending to be shy
- 34d. Large gulp, as from a flask
- 37d. "Beat it!" to a bug
- 41d. Large group of fish
- 43d. Nerdy sort
- 44d. "___ to..." (common toast starter)
- 46d. Shoppe's adjective
- 48d. Needing a hug, maybe
- 49d. Computer's brain: Abbr.
- 50d. Sea ___ (witch who is Popeye's nemesis)
- 51d. Started to unwind, perhaps
- 53d. Astrologer's sheep
- 54d. Yoko with peace-themed songs
- 55d. Shaggy item on a floor, maybe
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.