Authors identity is a secret for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
AUTHORS IDENTITY IS A SECRET FOR SHORT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 19A. "Break My Soul" female singer who broke the record for most Grammy wins at the 2023 Grammy Awards
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Baby sheep
- 5a. Enjoy, as some french fries
- 8a. Sleepytime site
- 11a. ___-the-counter medication
- 12a. "Do not try ___ at home"
- 14a. History book time division
- 15a. Prolonged unconsciousness
- 16a. Grocery store vehicle
- 17a. Dart thrower's asset
- ↶current18a. "Author's identity is a secret," for short
- 19a. "Break My Soul" female singer who broke the record for most Grammy wins at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 21a. Anti-narcotics group in "Narcos": Abbr.
- 24a. Stitch up, say
- 25a. Homo ___ (human species)
- 29a. Muni ___, "Hrs & Hrs" female singer who won the 2023 Grammy for Best R&B Performance
- 33a. ___ carte (dishes priced separately): 2 wds.
- 34a. "About Damn Time" female singer who won the 2023 Grammy for Record of the Year
- 37a. Actress ___ Michele of "Glee"
- 38a. Second "W" in WWW
- 40a. Kool-___ (fruit-flavored drink)
- 41a. Grammy-nominated singer Lana ___ Rey
- 42a. Vigor's companion
- 45a. Ripped out, as pages from a notebook
- 47a. ___ Joy, "Linger Awhile" female singer who won two Grammys at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 50a. Retirement savings plan letters
- 51a. ___ bono (like a lawyer working without a fee)
- 52a. Company's stock launch: Abbr.
- 54a. Bite result, maybe
- 58a. The ___-American Rejects, "Move Along" band
- 59a. Crafty, like Swiper the fox
- 60a. Well-___ (wealthy): Hyph.
- 61a. Reddit admin, informally
- 62a. "___-haw" (braying sound)
- 63a. The "T" of SAT
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.