Black Peas Pump It musical group who performed at the 2011 Super Bowl Halftime show Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
BLACK PEAS PUMP IT MUSICAL GROUP WHO PERFORMED AT THE 2011 SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 38A. "Crazy in Love" singer who performed at the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime show
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Navigator's sheet
- 4a. Keg fixture
- 7a. Sleeve filler
- 10a. "Have ___ at it!": 2 wds
- 11a. "House of the Dragon" network: Abbr.
- 12a. "___ an eye out..."
- 14a. Simba's chamber, perhaps
- 15a. Half-___ ("mourning" flag position)
- 16a. Mind that can be "a devil's workshop"
- 17a. "The Godfather" Actress Keaton
- 19a. ___ Dogg, "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper who performed at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 20a. Make a tight fist
- 22a. Cape wearer in a movie, perhaps
- 25a. Chinese spiritual "path"
- 26a. Actress Aniston, to her fans
- 29a. "Lose Yourself" rapper who performed at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 32a. "Me ___ You," Jojo Moyes novel
- 34a. Crux of the matter
- 35a. Dance move that depicts a sneezing hygiene
- ↶current37a. Black ___ Peas, "Pump It" musical group who performed at the 2011 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 38a. "Crazy in Love" singer who performed at the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 41a. "That's a ___" ("That's for sure")
- 44a. Writer Dahl of "Matilda"
- 46a. "Bonjour, mes ___!" ("Hello, my friends!" in French)
- 47a. Environmental activist Brockovich
- 48a. Irritate immensely
- 51a. State-controlling administrative group, for short
- 52a. ___-and-found
- 53a. "32 Flavors" singer DiFranco
- 54a. Alias initials
- 55a. Wide-mouthed wonder
- 56a. Scotland's "young fellow"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.