Branch of engineering that combines physics and maths and is concerned with the design and maintenance of machines Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BRANCH OF ENGINEERING THAT COMBINES PHYSICS AND MATHS AND IS CONCERNED WITH THE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE OF MACHINES 10 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. President Lincoln's nickname
- 4a. Fireplace item
- 7a. 1914-1918 conflict: Abbr.
- 10a. Create a sketch
- 12a. Astonished state
- 13a. Puppy's wagger
- 14a. Graph or spreadsheet contents
- 15a. Demolition stick letters
- 16a. Nicolaus ___, German engineer and inventor
- 17a. Polished digit, at times
- 19a. Critter on "The Silence of the Lambs" poster
- 20a. Branch of engineering that is concerned with designing and testing e-devices
- 25a. It makes everything visible
- 26a. ___ Burgundy, "Anchorman" protagonist
- 27a. Music buys that can be "burned": Abbr.
- 30a. Stole at a costume party?
- 31a. Take the bait, as a fish
- 32a. "Woo" or "yoo" trailer
- 33a. Short ___ sweet
- 34a. ___ Van Sant who directed "Good Will Hunting"
- 35a. Voice of Apple?
- 36a. Branch of engineering that combines physics and maths and is concerned with the design and maintenance of machines
- 39a. Branch of engineering that is concerned with the construction and maintenance of infrastructure
- 42a. Templeton in "Charlotte's Web," e.g.
- 43a. Brownie's birthplace?
- 44a. Branch of engineering that is concerned with the design and prototyping of hardware and software
- 49a. Golden ___ Bridge
- 50a. Unnecessary uproar
- 51a. Smooth over, as a road
- 52a. ___-Caps candy
- 53a. Word before "annum" or "capita"
- 54a. Room for lounging or relaxing
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.